The "original" specialist anglers' scale that has continued to set the benchmark for all specimen-style scales since its arrival in 1988. The Specimen Hunter is a high performance scale specifically designed with the modern specialist angler in mind. With an accuracy of over one part in 500, this is a top class scale used by competition and specimen anglers alike.
Now featuring a variation of our Enhanced Vision System (EVS), the 2017 model Specimen Hunter has improved readability in normal and especially low light conditions. EVS reduces glare and flash from bright sunlight and other direct light sources such as head torches giving improved visibility of dial markings.
- Stainless steel hook and hanging points
- "Negative look" high visibility dials
- Highly corrosion-resistant interiors
- Large tare/zero facility to 15% of capacity
- High impact polycarbonate body and lens
- Full overload protection
- Comprehensive after scales servicing & calibration facilities
30 kg Scale / 50 Gramm
50 kg Scale / 100 Gramm
100 kg Scale / 200 Gramm
Average product review
Chris from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Reuben Heaton - Specimen Hunter Scale?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: email@example.com
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-16:00h.