8. Cancellation Instructions
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without providing grounds.
The cancellation term will be fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier came into possession of the last item.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (M&R Angelgeräte GmbH, Ottostraße 4a, 76227 Karlsruhe, firstname.lastname@example.org, Telefon: +49 721 / 94 30 91 - 30, Fax: +49 721 / 94 30 91 - 44) of this with a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent through the mail, fax, or e-mail) of your decision to cancel this contract. You may use the attached sample cancellation form, although this is not required.
To fulfill the cancellation deadline, you only need to send in the notification that you are exercising your cancellation rights before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of Cancellation
If you cancel this agreement, we are required to repay you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your selection of a delivery type besides our inexpensive standard delivery) promptly, and at the latest within fourteen days from the day upon which we receive the notification of your cancellation of this contract.
We use the same payment method to provide return payment that you used during your original transaction, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise; we will never charge fees to process this repayment.
If desired, we will pick up your items. You will bear the direct costs for returning your items. For items with characteristics that prevent shipping them through the mail, these costs will be 16.90 euros. You are only responsible for any loss in value for your items if this loss in value is due to some action of yours not serving the purpose of reviewing characteristics, features, and functions of the items.
The right of cancellation is not available for the following contract types:
- Contracts to deliver items that are not prefabricated and for which the consumer must make individual selections or stipulations, or which are clearly custom-tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts to deliver items that can quickly spoil, or with an expiration date that is quickly exceeded.
- Contracts to deliver sound or video images or computer packaging in a sealed packaging, if the seal was removed after delivery.
- Contracts to deliver newspapers, magazines, or illustrated material, with the exception of subscription contracts.
Sample Cancellation Form
(If you would like to cancel this contract, please fill out this form and send it back to us.)
– To: M&R Angelgeräte GmbH, Ottostraße 4a, 76227 Karlsruhe, email@example.com, Fax: +49 721 / 94 30 91 - 44
– I/we(*) hereby cancel the contract I/we (*) concluded for the purchase of the following items (*)/the performance of the following services (*)
– ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of consumer(s)
– Signature(s) of consumer(s) (only for printed notifications)
(*) Strike out non-applicable information