Propolis is a topical treatment used to help seal fish ulcers, open wounds on both the mouth and body and damaged fins. Propolis is a waxy substance produced by bees to protect against infection. Propolis is supplied as a thick, dark brown liquid for easier application and lasting protection when fish are introduced back into water. spread over cleaned and dried ulcers and wounds to form a waxy seal.
- Upon contact with water, propolis becomes insoluble, forming a waxy seal to help prevent pathogens or debris entering an open wound.
- A natural product derived from bees.
- Commonly known as “nature’s antibiotic” due to its antimicrobial properties.
- Creates a waterproof barrier to seal wounds.
Chris from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Korda - Propolis Carp Treatment 30ml?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-16:00h.