The Delkim NiteLite Pro™ Illuminating Hanger evolved from the original NiteLite and took three years of intensive development and field testing to perfect. The challenge was to find a way to make a version of the original NiteLite with the advantages of a cable assembly that performed as a lightweight chain. Not as easy as it sounds. After much research, particularly into the medical endoscope field (ouch!!), nothing suitable was found so we had to invent something new, the CatFlex™ cable assembly*. This allows the fine wires needed to connect to the Delkim Plus range bite alarm to be protected and encased in a flexible black stainless steel coil along with a length of chain to give tensile strength. The complete assembly hangs in a perfect Catenary+ curve.
Also included in the development of the NiteLite Pro™ Illuminating Hanger was a completely new self-adjusting integral magnetic ball clip* which makes the old style adjustable types redundant. The NiteLite Pro™ is a complete illuminating hanger, line clip, chain and bite alarm attachment all in one and it replicates all the Delkim Plus range of alarms' LED functions, flashing latching, brightness adjustment and Night Marking WITHOUT ADDITIONAL BATTERIES. It is strong, hangs perfectly, is self-adjusting and non-twist.
- New integral magnetic Ball Clip* - Self-adjusting and non-twist
- Smooth strike release - No snatching or possible over tightening
- Takes 2BA threaded drag weights - Up to 4oz/114g (not included)
- New Black CatFlex™ cable assembly* - Hangs and flexes like a chain
- Clear hanger with integral LED - Flashing, latching and Night Marking
- No batteries required - Powered off Delkim Plus range of bite alarms
Available in following colours:
- Flame Red
- Emerald Green
- Sunburst Yellow
- Electric Blue
- Brillant White
- Purple Haze
Average product review
Chris from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Delkim - NiteLite Pro Hanger?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.