The new Snag Backs Kits feature the new snag back ears, Neoprene case (with integral magnet to switch the head off) and all the accessories needed to swap the backs over.
The snag backs feature higher parallel ears to help keep the rod safely in place when fishing locked up in thick weed or too snags. These replacement backs fit both the original ATTs and the ATTsiw alarm heads and they negate the need for separate snag ears, offering greater security from the rod being dragged out of the buzzer.
- Feature higher parallel ears – the height of the ears has been increased from 18mm to 28mm.
- Also feature two recesses for the glue fit of a pair of 6 x 2mm Gardner Tritium Max betalights.
- Simply unscrew the original back plates from your alarms and replace them with the Snag Back (replacing the gasket for a perfect seal).
- Snag Back Kit includes: 1 x Snag Back, 1 x Neoprene case (with integral magnet to turn off head), 4 x screws and 1 x gasket seal.
Marc from the M&R Team:
You have questions about ATT - ATTs Snag Back (Backplate) Kit?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: email@example.com
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.