THE FRAME: The Fortis Eyewear Bays polarised sunglasses have been designed with a 22 degree wrap angle offering excellent side coverage to help eliminate the ingress of side light. The Bays are also the first model in the Fortis range to incorporate our zero hinge technology making these frames extremely lightweight & robust. These glasses perform well above their price bracket in comparison with other leading manufacturers.
THE LENS: The Bays are the first model in the Fortis range that integrate our X Bloc technology. A reflective surface coating that offers additional (or extra) glare block to enhance vision. Not only does this technology provide maximum functionality but the reflective surface coating is also aesthetically pleasing, creating a mirror of colour. Available in a range of colours, each designed to filter out certain colours within the light spectrum to give maximum performance in any condition.
Lens description below in order of gallery pics above:
- Brown (no X Bloc) - Best all round lens with excellent contrast definition.
- Green (no X Bloc) - Superb lens for ?natural vision? as much of the blue light is absorbed.
- Fire X Bloc - Superb all round protection.
- Blue X Bloc - Provides superior contrast in bright sunlight.
- Gold X Bloc - Offers the highest contrast. Ideal for spotting dark shapes in deep clear water.
Michi from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Fortis - Bays?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.