From the very beginning this jig was intended to have a maximized movement and swimming pattern when fished at slow speed. When jigging for halibut and huge cods this will give any angler a great advantage and better odds of success . The curltail is used for a smooth, wormlike swimming action ? even at the slowest speed ? and the paddletail gives a wounded-panicking-fish action that is extremely appealing to big predators.
- Pack contains 1 head ,1 curl tail and 1 paddle tail body
- 400gm 270mm
- Active Eyes
- Durable Paint finnish
- Ultra sharp Japanese Hooks
- Wire eye attachment eye for additional Stiger hooks
- 100lb + PE Braid assist hook rig included
Chris from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Westin - Crazy Daisy 400 g 270 mm - Lively Gadus?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: email@example.com
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.