The prayers have been answered for anglers demanding a XL-sized version of the legendary Tempest Bivvy System with the release of the Tempest XL Bivvy System. The Tempest XL features all the same inherent features of the Tempest Bivvy System V2 but with some subtle upgrades - 19mm Anti-Twist black powder-coated poles feature throughout. Couple the upgraded poles with the extra 50cm width, 10cm depth and 5cm height that the Tempest XL offers, and you have a very spacious bivvy interior with an incredibly efficient footprint.
Features include the following:
- Ultra-strong, revolutionary-designed super-spacious one-man shelter.
- Patented design allows quick assembly and pack down.
- Spacious interior without a huge footprint.
- Upgraded 19mm aluminium frame.
- Black finish powder-coated anti-twist poles and block.
- Fully removable infill panel with heavy-duty zip.
- Zip and Velcro mozzie rear vents and front windows.
- Supplied with an NXG block cap to protect the central boss mechanism.
- Supplied with two 36ins Quicksticks
- Supplied with a heavy-duty groundsheet, tension strap, carrybag and T-pegs.
- Material: Aquatexx® fabric.
- Weight: 9kg (plus pegs and groundsheet totalling approx. 3kg).
- Dimensions: W320cm x D250cm x H145cm Transport size: L145cm x W28cm.
Alex from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Trakker - Tempest XL Bivvy System?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: email@example.com
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-16:00h.