We’ve kept the same opening and closing principle associated with all Tempests. But instead of machine alloy we’ve manufactured the head stock from a high-density poly-propeline composite. The Tempest Composite is stripped-down, fixed front simplicity featuring heavy-duty 210D polyester material.
- Fixed-front Tempest shelter with patented, composite nylon block
- Ultra-strong, easy to use and very quick to assemble
- Spacious interior without huge footprint
- Dual-zipped doors, allowing you to create a letterbox opening
- Roll-up mozzie window in door
- Supplied with two 36ins Quicksticks
- Supplied with a mid-weight groundsheet, tension strap, carrybag and T-pegs
Michi from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Trakker - Tempest Composite Bivvy?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.