The Tempest brolly v2 Utility Front Groundsheet is for use when increasing the internal sheltered space of a Tempest Composite Bivvy with the addition of a Tempest Composite Bivvy Utility Front. It is designed to overlap the optional Tempest Brolly Groundsheet to give even greater floorspace covering, allowing you to keep luggage and other tackle items stored in the additional front space dry and clean during sessions in muddy, wet swims or even to prevent normal foot-traffic from churning the ground up inside your bivvy, not only this but using a Utility Front Groundsheet can reduce the chances of damp air rising inside the shelter, causing condensation in certain conditions.
- Specifically designed to work with the Tempest Brolly v2 Utility Front
- Elastic and ring pegging system
- Webbing finishing around edge
- Logo tag to indicate door positioning
- Drawsting carry bag
Thorsten from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Trakker - Tempest Brolly Utility Front Groundsheet v2?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-16:00h.