Create a peak to the front of your Tempest giving greater protection from the rain without compromising your view of the lake by using the Tempest Composite Brolly Skull Cap. Not only will the Skull Cap give additional protection from the weather, it also adds a second skin to the top of the shelter which combats condensation and retains heat – and unlike a full overwrap, it can be left in place when the bivvy is packed down. Manufactured from our upgraded 10,000mm Hydrostatic Head Polyester.
- Specifically designed for the Tempest v2 Brolly
- Designed to give the Tempest Brolly a peak
- Reduces condensation, increases shade
- Can be left in place during set-up and pack-down
- Clips are easy to fit and can be left in place
- Rain gutter
- Dual rod straps
- Draw string carry bag
Christian from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Trakker - Tempest Brolly Skull Cap v2?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-16:00h.