We know there are certain times such as on trips abroad, longer sessions, or taking your partner or kids when anglers might require a larger shelter. Fortunately for users of our Tempest XL Bivvy that requirement can now be fulfilled without having to purchase an entirely new shelter. The Utility Front can be simply clipped-on and pegged-out, giving a huge amount of additional space at the front of your shelter, which can be utilised in a variety of ways, and even offers enough room for two standard-size bed chairs - such as our Levelite Bed or RLX Flat-6 Bed - to be used lengthways inside the shelter, with room to spare for luggage. The Utility Front features two-way zipped doors which can be used ‘letter-box style’, and those wishing to cover the floor of their recently-aquired additional space can do so with a dedicated Tempest XL Utility Front Groundsheet for their shelter.
NB: The Tempest XL Utility Front and respective Tempest XL Utility front Groundsheet and only compatible with the Tempest XL Bivvy.
- Clips on to the front of your Tempest shelter to give a large extra working space
- Transforms a Tempest XL in to a luxurious two-man shelter
- Frame supports for extra stability in adverse weather
- Dual-zipped doors allowing you to create a letterbox opening
- Tie-backs for door and side panels
- Door panel suitable for use with a clear window
- Heavy-duty T-pegs
- Dual rod straps
- Heavy-duty NXG zipped carry bag
- Material: Aquatexx®
- Weight: 5kg (plus pegs weighing approx 1kg)
- Dimensions: Increases internal dimensions of Tempest Air from W265cm x D210cm to approximately W265cm x D330cm
- Transport size: 98 x 22 x 22cm
Alex from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Trakker - Tempest Air Utility Front?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-16:00h.