Create a peak to the front of the Tempest by using the Tempest Advanced 100 Skull Cap. It gives greater protection from the rain without compromising your view of the lake. Not only will the Skull Cap give additional protection from the weather, it also adds a second skin to the top of the shelter, which combats condensation and retains heat - and unlike a full overwrap, it can be left in place when the bivvy is packed down.
- Specifically designed for the Tempest Advanced 100
- Designed to give the Tempest a peak
- Reduces condensation, increases shade
- Can be left in place during set-up and pack-down
- Clips are easy to fit and can be left in place
- Rain gutter
- Dual rod straps
- Draw string carry bag
- Weight: Approx 1kg
- Transport size: 45H x 33W cm
Marc from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Trakker - Tempest Advanced 100 Skull Cap?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.