The Superdome Bivvy Inner Capsule (Twin) gives the Superdome Bivvy user the option of dividing up the internal space of the shelter into two ‘bedrooms’ with a central walkway between the two. Each ‘bedroom’ capsule can be zipped closed, and features a sewn-in groundsheet – perfect for keeping out unwanted visitors such as creepy-crawlies and mice.
The Inner Capsules simply toggles and clip inside the Superdome Bivvy, and create a twin-skin which can help to eliminate condensation and retain internal heat. The twin-skin element is retained along the central walkway by a canopy which simply toggles in-place between the two capsules.
Featuring large insect panels which correspond with those on the Superdome Bivvy, the Inner Capsule (Single) allows for complete through-access and optimum airflow, helping to keep occupants cool in warm conditions, whilst denying access to those flying critters that can plague anglers during the warmer seasons.
Each Inner Capsule also features a handy storage pocket which is ideal for keeping small items organised such as phones, keys, sounder boxes and wallets.
- Creates two fully enclosed individual bedroom capsules with their own access
- Covered central corridor through the bivvy
- Transforms the Superdome Bivvy into a twin-skin shelter
- Reduces condensation and increases heat retention
- Stitched-in groundsheet to keep out rodents and other unwanted guests
- Rear door giving complete through access and ventilation
- Storage pouch to inner wall offering further storage space
- Breathable brushed polyester material inner
- Easy to fit - no need for any extra pegs
- Zipped carry bag
Dimensions: W145 x D340 x H185cm
Dominik from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Trakker - Superdome Bivvy Inner Capsule (Twin)?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: email@example.com
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-16:00h.