Open the draw cord carry bag and take out your Inflatable Bed Underlay. Remove the two elastic retaining straps and fold it out.
Lay the Inflatable Bed Underlay on to your bed mattress with the black purge valve in the top right hand corner of the head end and the Trakker logo on the top of underlay.
Now you can place your sleeping bag on top of the underlay and fit it on to your bedchair in the normal manner.
To inflate the mattress, twist the black purge valve in a clockwise direction to open the valve and the mattress will start to self-inflate.
Once the mattress is fully inflated, twist the purge valve back in an anti-clockwise position to lock.
The underlay can be left on your bedchair. Simply, fold back the sleeping bag to reveal the valve and twist in a clockwise direction to allow the air to escape.
Fold to bed up in the normal manner to force the air out of the underlay so you can fully close your bed.
Should you wish to take your underlay off the bed, simply roll as tightly as possible to force the air out, add the elastic retaining straps and put back in the carry bag.
- Self-inflating via a purge valve
- Adds extra comfort and lumbar support to beds
- Insulates from cold air underneith mattresses
- Can be left in place on a bedchair when folding away
- Packs down small for transprotation (should you wish to remove from bed)
- Will fit most compact and standard sized beds on the market
- Supplied with outer carrybag
Christian from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Trakker - Inflatable Bed Underlay?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-16:00h.