Featuring water-resistant Aquatexx® outer material, coupled with the excellent insulating properties found in the Q7 hollowfibre filling, the Duotexx Sleeping Bag provides a simple all season sleeping solution – during the warmer months, users can sleep beneath the single top-layer, which features a super-smooth polyester lining, then benefit from the extra thermal properties of sleeping beneath the middle layer, with it’s ultra-soft fleece lining. Sleeping beneath the top layer alone gives the bag a 3-season rating, whilst a 5-season rating is given when sleeping beneath the middle layer.
Heavy-duty 10mm quick-release zips allow for a swift exit should you need to quickly leave the bag to attend to a bite, and these feature internal and external baffles running the complete length of each zip to reduce heat loss and stop cold air penetrating these areas.
The Duotexx Sleeping Bag is designed to be used with standard-sized beds such as our Levelite and RLX Beds, fixing securely to the bed by the way of elasticated head-and-foot hoods, and dual fixing straps around the middle, ensuring a perfect fit with zero movement, which aids the zips in working efficiently and stops the bag from moving with you should you turn in bed.
- Aquatexx® outer material
- Q7 hollowfibre ensures excellent insulation
- Dual-layered design is perfect 3-5 season use
- Fleece-lined base layer and ultra-smooth polyester second layer
- Insulated pillow retainer
- Heavy-duty 10mm quick-release zips on two sides
- External zip baffles to stop cold air penetrating the zip
- Elasticated head and foot hoods secure the bag to the bed
- Unique dual bed fixing strap
- Supplied with compression stuff sack
Material: Aquatexx outer, 100% polyester lining
Dimensions: L215cm x W90cm
Thorsten from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Trakker - Duotexx Sleeping Bag?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.