A modern innovative lever drag reel designed using strong but lightweight graphite construction. It offers a quick shift 2-speed gear system, a high performance Dura Drag drag with a wide, smooth power arc, a forged aluminum spool with line capacity rings, instant anti-reverse bearing, plus an adjustable 3-position line out clicker. These reels also feature hidden line harness lugs that can be flipped up in to position when needed. Available in 30, 40, 50 and 60 sizes there`s a Squall Lever Drag to target everything fro m wreck conger, to Norwegian cod and ling, and giant common skate and sharks.
- Lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
- Forged and machined aluminium spool
- Dura-Drag washers virtually eliminate hesitation, even under extreme drag settings
- Line Capacity Rings
- Stainless steel main and pinion gear
- Ratcheted drag lever prevents `drag creep` caused by hours of trolling and vibrations
- 6 Stainless steel bearing sytem
Chris from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Penn - Squall Lever Drag?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: email@example.com
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.