The all new PENN® Affinity II Black reel features a strong but lightweight graphite frame with graphite side-plates, a forged and machined Long-stroke aluminium spool with line capacity rings, 6+1 stainless steel shielded ball-bearings for smoothness under heavy retrieve pressure, a powerful but smooth HT-100 carbon fibre drag system, rotor brake, and a manual bale-arm. Built in slow oscillation gives incredible line-lay over the spool for ultra long-range casting performance with both braid and mono lines, plus the reel offers two line clips, and is saltwater resistant to minimise long term corrosion. Ideal for all long distance carp angling.
- 7000 size
- Lightweight graphite frame and side plates
- Forged and machined Long cast aluminum spool
- HT-100™ carbon fiber drag washers
- 6+1 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Line Capacity Rings
- Two line clips
- Manual bail arm; Slow Oscillation; Rotor Brake
- Saltwater Resistant
- Machined One Touch screw in handle; Including wooden handle knob
- Gear ratio: 4.7:1
- Weight: 680g
- Line capacity: 0.35mm-400m
Marc from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Penn - Affinity II 7000?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-16:00h.