Rod skins offer complete protection and flexible storage for tackled up rods - easier to transport in cars than a bulky rod holdall and with multiple carrying options, from singularly to multiples, or in a quiver.
- Hard wearing and durable material with multiple reinforcement at stress points Luxury padded lining
- Heavy duty zip on the back of the skins prevents line damage
- Tailored cut to safely protect 50mm butt rings
- Zip finishes around 15cm from the top, enabling rod sections to be tucked in place for easy zip closure
- Heavy duty male and female buckles to link and carry multiple rod skins
- Skins fit the Nash Quiver (T3350) for additional rod protection
- Luxury suede carry handles
Dominik from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Nash - Single Rod Skin?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.