The new Frostbite sleeping bags feature a super-light, soft, waterproof outer membrane with superior hollow-fill insulation and a unique internal heat-retaining baffle system – the brainchild of Mr Nash.
The problem with anglers is that we want big, roomy sleeping bags, whereas mountaineering bag technology revolves around the smallest sized bag to fit close to your body, so that you are not trying to warm up large voids. This is why carpers’ sleeping bags require more insulation. Kevin has come up with the idea of fitting internal baffles that lie down the sides of your body, and at the feet, to speed up the warming process and to enhance insulation. It’s a simple solution that maximises sleeping comfort.
- Thermal fleece lining for maximum insulation.
- Extra roomy for optimum, unrestricted comfort.
- Zipped pillow pocket to contain a pillow
- Twin heavy duty crash zips to allow left and right access/ exit.
- Pockets slip over each end of bedchair to minimse slippage. Centre web strap that fits under the bedchair.
- Compression sack
Marc from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Nash - Frostbite Sub Zero?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.