From the original innovators of the cradle system the latest generation Mark 3 Carp Cradles take protection of prized big carp to the next level. Three sizes cater for every carp you could catch in the world ? and guarantee their safety. Easier to use than ever thanks to central folding mechanisms that halve their transport size, when erected Mk 3 Cradles feature locking leg pins to keep them secure yet in seconds fold away flat to transport with ease. Folding adjustable height legs with mini mud feet keep them stable and level on any bank, the Monster and Globetrotter models featuring an additional third central leg for increased strength, allowing anglers to support themselves over the cradle whilst handling carp safely for weighing and trophy shots. Designed to retain water all the Mk 3 Cradles keep carp wetted and comfortable whilst on the bank.
Finished in a fish friendly smooth PVC with a tough Velcro secured retention flap, these have even found fans as a great bed for fishing dogs!
- The safest way to handle carp of any size
- Leg locking pins for rigidity
- Central folding to reduce transport size
- Adjustable height legs with mini mud feet
- Monster and Globetrotter models feature and additional third central leg support
- Carp friendly smooth
- PVC construction
- Velcro carp retention flap
Thorsten de l'équipe M&R:
Tu as des questions sur l'article Nash - CARP CRADLE (MK3) ?
- Téléphone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nous sommes à votre écoute, veuillez nous appeler du Lundi au Vendredi de 10:00 h à 18:00 h