The Stream 150N lifejacket is a constant wear, all-weather lifejacket for general use with foul weather clothing. The Stream 150N is a standard horseshoe design with a touch and close fastening cover and a single back strap.
The lifejacket has an asymmetric shaped bladder which gives optimum turning capacity.
- Durable waterproof fabric
- Touch and close fastening cover
- Stainless steel interlocking belt buckles
- Adjustable waist belt
- Detachable crutch strap
- Service date information tag on the belt
- Integrated deck safety harness approved to EN ISO12401
- Asymmetric Single Chamber
- Oral inflation tube
- Retro-reflective tape on bladder
- Red recovery grab strap on bladder marked “LIFT”
- 33g CO2 gas cylinder
- Inflation system
- EN ISO 12402-3/6 : 2006 +A1 : 2010
- EN ISO 12401 : 2009
Christian from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Mullion - Life Jacket Stream 150?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.