This rod has taken over three years to devlop and is the first Greys rod to utilise our ne TOREON nano composite material technology. TOREON composite engineering provides a uniform dispersion of nano particles throughout the resin that binds the carbon fibres together.This results in a stronger and lighter material but in no way restricts the action that can be achieved. Working alongside our team of angling consultants our composite engineers have developed what we believe to be the best carp rod on the market
- New TOREON Nano Composite material
- Carbon Armour blank finish
- Lightweight 1k carbon weave throughout
- Deluxe Fuji DPS18 reel seat
- G-lite Ultralite SIC Guides
- Supplied with unique universal adjustable line clip
- Supplied with Neoprene tip and butt protectors
- Available in Abbreviated,Full Japanese Shrink Rubber and Cork handle options
- Laser engraved stainless steel butt cap
Thorsten from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Greys - Air-Curve FJS?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: email@example.com
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.