With a new and improved leg locking mechanism and other new additions the Fox Ranger Mk2 Pod is a big improvement over the original Ranger. This model benefits from some nice refinements and is available in a 3 rod or 4 rod variants.
Features of the Fox Ranger MkII Pod
- New improved leg locking mechanism - Not required to fully unscrew the legs to change angle (only 2.5 rotations needed), and much stronger (less flex).
- Six leg angle positions (previously only 3!)
- Quad Pod Configuration
- Four legged tri-pod configuration achieved with new shims Longer legs as standard 40cm, 45cm & 120cm
- 4 x Carabiner mounting points to tie/weigh down the pod
- New ?Double Cam levers? New black tubes and framework
- All brass threaded fittings (no oxidisation) Spirit levels removed
- Re-designed ?carry case? - full length zip and larger front pocket
Alex from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Fox - Ranger Pod MK2?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.