The Rangemaster Throwing Stick is CAD designed to impart the maximum velocity and distance when loose feeding boilies. The special curve imparts spin to the bait providing outstanding range and accuracy. Formed from a flexible,highly robust tube and fitted with a non-slip rubberised handle which provides a solid grip even with wet hands. The ultra lightweight construction prevents ‘throwing stick elbow’ during prolonged use, when baiting up heavily, or propelling single baits to the limit of distance.
* Throwing sticks, once mastered, provide an unrivalled method of introducing boilies at medium to long range
* For best results the ‘throw’ needs to be stopped at about the 2 o’clock position
* For consistent accuracy use in conjunction with a Fox Boilie Bum bag
* To prevent baits from splitting in flight, wet the inside with lake water and drain out
* Can be used with single or multiple baits
Marc from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Fox - Range Master Throwing Sticks?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.