Such has been the success of our Horizon XT rods over the past two years we felt that with new materials and technology being available to us that the time was right to raise the bar further and take casting rods to a whole new level. The result is the stunning new Horizon XTK, which we think you will agree is a real work of art.
Based on the original XT blank the XTK features Fuji K-Series guides including a 50mm butt, which is especially designed to reduce frap-ups and to channel your line faster through the rings to help your casts go further. Like the XT’s there are only two models available, these being a 12ft 3-5oz (10% stiffer than standard XT) and a 13ft 3-5oz (5% stiffer than standard XT).
- 50mm Fuji K-Series Butt Ring
- Single leg Fuji K-Series guides on tip section
- Very fast tip recovery speed
- Black, 18mm Fuji DPS reel seat
- Ergonomically tapered butt grips
- Understated graphics give a ‘custom build’ look
- Low resin carbon with 1K wrap for distance casting
- Black whippings and laser-etched butt cap
Alex de l'équipe M&R:
Tu as des questions sur l'article Fox - Horizon XTK 12ft 3-5 oz ?
- Téléphone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Email: email@example.com
Nous sommes à votre écoute, veuillez nous appeler du Lundi au Vendredi de 10:00 h à 18:00 h