Designed to complement our top-end Horizon XT casting rods this innovative new design is considered by many to be the crème de la crème of landing nets. Featuring a 1k carbon weave on the handles plus carbon arms, the Horizon XT is a top quality product.
Due to its unique spigoted handle design the Horizon XT net can be used in three different lengths to accommodate your differing angling styles. The tiny, machined aluminum spreader block not only looks incredibly sexy but also comes moulded to a 6ins spigot. This allows the supplied 3ft handle to be attached, should you need to land a fish from a boat. Alternatively the standard 6ft handle can be attached for the more normal angling situations. And it doesn’t end there! In addition the 3ft handle can also be attached to the 6ft handle to create an extra-long 9ft handle, which is ideal for landing fish in front of marginal weed or when using long Zig Rigs.
- Supplied with 6ft and 3ft handles, which are interchangeable
- 1k carbon weave handles
- Shrink wrapped butt section
- Small, machined aluminum spreader block with moulded 6ins spigot
- Aluminium spigots at bottom of carbon arms
- Arms have a 90degree angle on end to help protect the mesh
- The mesh is incredibly soft , a very carpy green colour and is 1m deep
- Supplied with net bag
- Available in either 42 or 46ins
- Replacement mesh for Horizon & Horizon XT landing nets
- Will fit most 46" & 42" landing nets
- Comes complete with 1.4m of replacement cord
Thorsten de l'équipe M&R:
Tu as des questions sur l'article Fox - Horizon XT Landing Net ?
- Téléphone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Email: email@example.com
Nous sommes à votre écoute, veuillez nous appeler du Lundi au Vendredi de 10:00 h à 18:00 h