- Designed to screw onto banksticks/stormpoles to keep mainline safe from weed/debris when Continental-style boat angling
- Two models available: C-Guard and Y-Guard
- Y-Guards are used to keep the line out of the water in a straight line, for example over a weedbed or debris in the margins
- C-Guards are used to adjust the angle of line around an obstacle, for example around marginal reeds/rushes. Or to create a safer line angle to the rod tip when fishing at extreme angles left or right
- Both feature light reflective strip for easy location with head torch at night
Alex from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Fox - Black Label Line Guards?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.