Our 10K Hydro Series features the finest materials and has been designed using cutting edge technology to offer incredible protection during wet and windy conditions. All garments feature a waterproof fabric that has an Hydrostatic Head of 10,000mm! The items also benefit from a DWR coating, which is the first defence against water penetration. Sandwiched between that outer layer and the internal layer is a breathable hydro performance membrane that allows body moisture to evaporate yet prevents water from entering. Finally all seams on the internal layer are fully taped to again prevent any water ingress. The range currently comprises two garments that are available to purchase separately but when combined help to create the ultimate waterproof suit. These garments are the 10K Hydro Jacket and the 10K Hydro Salopettes...
- 3/4 length jacket that uses a 3 layer construction
- 10,000mm Hydrostatic Head
- 3000g/m2 breathable
- YKK waterproof front zip with internal storm flap and chin guard
- Waterproof YKK zips throughout
- Fully adjustable wired peak hood
- Brush lined integral collar
- Double exit hem drawcord
- Velcro adjustable outer cuffs
- Neoprene snug cuffs
- Lumbar drawcord
- Styled in unique Fox Camo pattern
- Sizes available: S/M/L/XL/XXL/XXXL
Alex from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Fox - 10K Camo Jacket?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: email@example.com
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.