Exremely warm and ligtweight winter boot protetecting down to -50 degrees!
- 100% EVA material rich in micro bubbles foam rubber for perfect thermal insulation ability
- Extremely lightweight - weighs 30-40 % less than rubber or PVC boots
- Removable insole protects down to temperatures as low as -50 degrees
- Superior 3 layer 10mm insole ensuring thermal insulation
- Polyester layer absorbs and wicks away moisture
- Foil repels cold , maintaining the body temperature
- 4mm felt layer and polar fleece lining retains warmth
- Snow protection made of durable nylon
Marc from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Eiger - Lapland Thermo Boots?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: email@example.com
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.