For all those looking for multifunctional weather protection for their boat fishing trip we have developed this boat-tunnel-bivvy as a 2 rib pramhood bivvy. We have taken all components of boat fishing into consideration that make live on the water easier. It works on various types of boats, such as Carolina Skiff, Boston Whaler and the like which is an absolute novum. It can be set up on your own boat as well as on your rented boats. If the boat is not the right place to stay in at night, the bivvy can be set up easily at the bankside with optional pegs to have cover for one or two persons. The shell is made of reliable 210 Denier polyester with a water column of up to 10.000 mm. The 2 rib construction is made of 16 mm 6061 T6 aluminium frames. The height depends on the width of the boat e.g. on a Carolina Skiff 19 ft DLX or a 17 ft DLX with a width of 1,92 the bivvy has a height of 1 m above the vessel´s side, at a 16-er DLX with a width of 1,66 m it is about 1,25 m high. The frame is fixated by 3 frame supports on the outside, keeping the frames strained for easy erection and maximum comfort. The new fastlock-system can be operated with a single hand, holds well and is by far more comfortable than a screw-system. Additionally, the bivvy can be fixated to the rear with to stays. A good view and a way of exit is the front porthole with clear window and roll-up polyestercover. It´s zipper opens both ways and allows to use the hold. The back has a big polyestercover. It has both-way zippers, too and can be taken off, completely. All rolled-up polyestercovers can be fixated with a clip-system, the well known rubber-cords have been banned. Surrounding polyesterstraps which can be fixated with Velcro to have further rain-protection. A Tension Strap with separate D-Rings fixates the bivvy at the picots at the hulk and stern of the boat. The frames and the bivvy are then fastened with straps from the bow to the stern. When the D-rings of a segment are fastened to the according strap it is unfolded and finally the frame support is set up. With a flick of the wrist it can be folded back and is ready to drive. ATTENTION! The HOT SPOT Mariner Boat Bivvy is not made to be set up while cruising. We recommend folding it while cruising, which can be done with a flick of the wrist. We do not warrant use of the Bivvy while cruising!
- Multifunctionell boats bivvy for all kind of 16-17-19 ft boats with trapezehull and revolving threshold
- Carolina Skiff, California Skiff, Omega Plast Shark, Boston Whaler, Dory, Schlichting, Hellas, Big Technostrat etc.
- 210D polyester cover with taped seams and a hydrostatic head of up to 10.000 mm
- 6061 T6 aluminium frames with 16 mm diameter
- 2 Alloy-bow-system for multifunctionell application, it depends on the width of fuselage
- 3 aluminium frame supports
- Sturdy zippers with EHMANNS logo
- Taped seams and reinforced peg clips with matt silver D-shape rings on different heights and fittings
- Tension strap belt-system for fixation under the threshold around the hull, with zip-in adjustable belts. The fixation for the strap belt-system at the hull is not included in the scope of delivery, it must be done individually.
- Both way opening multifunctional door with velcroed clear window from the outside with polyestercover and lateral polyester overhangs for optimum rain security
- Multifunctional window with from the outside sewn-in clear windows with polyester cover and lateral polyester overhangs for optimum rain protection
- 2 tension straps for easy errecting
- 2 additional eyes with lines for wiring and protection to the backside
- Reinforced carrying bag of 600D polyester with shoulder belt and handles
Chris de l'équipe M&R:
Tu as des questions sur l'article Ehmanns - HOT SPOT Mariner Boat Bivvy ?
- Téléphone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Email: email@example.com
Nous sommes à votre écoute, veuillez nous appeler du Lundi au Vendredi de 10:00 h à 18:00 h