To prevent the carp from pulling the string through the clip during run, the lead on the snagleader or the main cord slides backwards, the Ejector Lead Clips # 9 should be used during assembly. Because these are absolutely solid and secure, since the leader is secured with a small plastic pin. In addition, the clips are the best solution to get the lead loose from the assembly.
- Can't be used for throwing
- Do not throw sticks or bags in conjunction with PVA
- Absolutely non-slip when moving quietly
Thorsten from the M&R Team:
You have questions about ESP - Ejector Lead Clip # 9?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.