The Skyliner is built around twin central bars orbiting a tripod / A frame to deliver incredible stability and versatility. While the Skyliner also boasts a rear leg mechanism so the rods can be angled from downwards to tips-up; it can also be used ?sit-up-and-beg? style, propped on the dual central bars? points, which make the Skyliner hugely adaptable and swift to deploy. Equally at home on the rivers and huge, inland seas, the Skyliner delivers incredible flexibility across ALL your fishing.
- Incredible stability thanks to the twin central bar construction.
- Fully extendable, ideal for either 12ft or 13ft rods.
- Supplied with 12?, 18? and 36? extending legs.
- ?A? Frame bracket for total stability.
- All legs fully interchangeable for ultimate versatility.
- Supplied with 3-rod buzzer bars, 3 Butt Cups and carry case.
- Front buzzer bars seated on tripod system for total support and flexibility.
- Case includes a pocket to take your bars fully made up.
- Total weight of pod (inc case and accessories) 5.4kg
Chris from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Cygnet - Skyliner Pod?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.