Durability, versatility and practicality in one pod for ANY application. The legs move independantly for a totally secure set-up on any terrain. The ‘dog-leg’ buzzer bar supports eliminate interference with your indicator system. And when your rods are in an elevated position the buzzer bars can be adjusted so that your alarms are always at 90 degrees to your rods.
Supplied with 2x10” and 2x 12” legs that are fitted as standard, in addition to this you also get 2x 24” legs and 2x 36” legs that allow you to fish your rods in a variety of different positions, 1 pair of fixed 3 rod buzzer bars, quicklock Butt rests and a padded case.
- 3 rod buzzer bars supplied with 4 rod bars available as an extra (standard and deluxe)
- Unique leg locking mechanism that allows each leg to move independently for the ultimate in terms stability and ease of us
- Rods can be fished from low level to a very high elevated position just by changing the legs between standard 10” and 12” legs to 24” and 36” legs (supplied).
- Quick release buzzer bar attachments and Quicklock mechanisms for the bar supports and legs mean the pod can be assembled/disassembled extremely quickly.
- Case supplied.
Sascha from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Cygnet - Grand Sniper Pod, Deluxe?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-16:00h.