These Vantage hybrid style holdalls have been updated to offer even greater protection and versatility. The universal sizing means that they will accept 12', 12'6" and 13' rods and the top padded sleeve comfortably accepts 50mm butt rings. The bottom half of the holdall houses individual padded sleeves with stiffened rod butt tunnels for ultimate protection. Each sleeve also has an easy access external zipped lead pocket. The largest external pocket will accept most brolly systems up to 60" and the smaller pocket is perfect for banksticks nets and weigh slings. There is also a landing net handle
- Hybrid style holdalls
- Universal sizing accepts 12’ 12’6" and 13’ rods with 50mm guides
- Hybrid design, lower sleeve section, upper protection flap
- Each rod sleeve section has a stiffened butt protector and small external lead pocket
- Landing net handle pocket
- 2 Large external pockets to accept net, banksticks, flotation type weigh slings and storm poles
- Largest outer pocket will accept most brolly systems up to 60
- Smaller outer pocket for banksticks nets and weigh slings
- Padded adjustable rod strap
- Stiffened design for easier carrying
Thorsten from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Chub - Vantage 3-Star Holdall?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: email@example.com
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.