With the new Century Paltinum rods Century constantly follows its path of advanced rodbuilding. Grey and black are the main colours of this model which is a true allround talent. No matter if you want to fish the margins our if you have to cast long distances the Century Platinum will master every challenge. The hightech blank constructions gives you enough sensibillity to handle fish on short distance but it also allows you to cast your rigs to enormous ranges. The Fuji K guides stop tangling the line around the rings when casting.
- Century Stainless Butt Cap
- Abbreviated Shrink handle with Duplon end piece like used on the SP rod
- Black Tying above shrink with Grey Metallic Tipping
- 1K Plain Carbon weave outer on the blank
- Black tying below Reelseat with Metallic Grey Tipping
- Black trim below reelseat
- Thin Duplon piece below reelseat
- Alps Round Matt Black reelseat (Century Platinum laser logos on both sides reelseat - test curve underneath)
- Thin duplon piece above reelseat
- Black trim above reelseat
- Black tying above Reelseat with Metallic Grey Tipping
- Fuji KWSG 40:16 with black whipping and metallic grey tipping
- Fuji MNST 12 Tip with black whipping and metallic grey tipping
3 models available:
- Century Platinum 12’ 3.25lb
- Century Platinum 12’ 3.50lb
- Century Platinum 12’ 3.75lb
Thorsten from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Century - Platinum?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.