The net is critical to successful landing of a specimen and Century has designed a range that has proven to be highly successful over many years.
There is a landing net available to match most of our rod ranges in surface visual appearance. The fundamental design is the same in all versions.
- The spreader arms have been designed to give maximum cord tension using a special group of compound tapers. This enables the net to be positioned positively without the net changing in shape or size when pushed under the fish in difficult bank side conditions.
- The net mesh is optimised between leads being caught in net and minimum water resistance pulling net through water. The mesh has also been chosen to be as fish friendly as possible.
- The spreader block is machined from a solid block of high-grade stainless steel and the carbon arms are located in stainless ferrules that precisely slot into the block.
- The shaft is constructed from selected grades of carbon fibres that give a low diameter, stiffness, torque resistance and high tensile strength.
- The shaft is built up at the base using composites and covered with a special soft touch handle for good grip.
- Available with 42” (1.07m) arms and 54” (1.37m) arms.
- Supplied in a green custom case with separate pockets for extensions and net.
Chris from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Century - Landing Net 42inch?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: email@example.com
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-16:00h.