Cross Bar Solid sticks are machined entirely from ultrahigh grade 300 series stainless steel and will provide years of trouble free use. They can be used in a parallel as a brace between the front and rear upright banksticks to prevent twist and increase rigidity. Alternatively use a pair of solid sticks in an 'X' shape to convert a 'goal post' set up into a free standing solid rod pod. A 2 in 1 key tool can also be purchased separately to further aid with the tightening or the release of screws, particularly useful on wet days or frosty mornings.
- No loss Tri-lobe thumb screw design.
- Hollow tube inserts for reduced weight.
- Designed to fit all INOX 300 series banksticks.
- Supplied as singles.
- Perfect for super solid set ups.
- Converts goal post set ups into a free standing rod pod.
Thorsten from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Carp Spirit - INOX 300 - Cross Bar Solid Sticks (Singles)?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-16:00h.