Machined entirely from ultra-high grade 300 series stainless steel and available in either double or single prong versions. The points are stored safely inside the tube making it compact and easy to transport. Simply unscrew the end cap to remove the pin(s) and locate in position; the domed shaped pin tops are ideal should the use of a mallet be necessary. A 2 in 1 key tool can also be purchased separately to further aid with the tightening or the release of screws, particularly useful on wet days or frosty mornings.
- No loss Tri-lobe thumb screw design.
- Designed to fit all INOX 300 series banksticks.
- Available in single or double versions.
- Pointed prongs are stored safely inside the tube.
Christian from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Carp Spirit - INOX 300 - Bankstick Stabiliser - Double?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-16:00h.