Berkley® TEC™ Fillet Knives are built tough, and dispell the idea that one blade can handle all fillet jobs adequately. Berkley® TEC™ offers seven models of special purpose fillet knives for any gamefish filleting needs. The petite 4" model is specifically designed for filleting panfish, while the 6" Standard Flex knife is perfectly designed for skinning most types of Bass, Catfish, Walleye, or smaller boned saltwater species. The 9" Standard Flex knife is designed to skin the bigger fellas. The 6" Firm Flex knive was designed to cut easily through bone and rib cages during the fillet process, so that the Standard Flex versions could quickly and cleanly skin the maximum amount of meat from the side.
* Available in standard or firm flex
* PVD-coated stainless blade for smooth cutting and high corrosion resistance
* Nonslip dual-density SofTorx™ handle ensures firm grip and control, even when wet
* Includes self draining, rigid sheath with pivoting belt clip for unrestricted movement. Sheath also includes integrated 600 grit sharpening stone
…valuation moyenne de l'article
Christian de l'équipe M&R:
Tu as des questions sur l'article Berkley - 6" FirmFlex Fillet Knife (& Sheath) ?
- Téléphone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nous sommes à votre écoute, veuillez nous appeler du Lundi au Vendredi de 10:00 h à 18:00 h