This is a wrap for all weathers. As seasons change and condensation rises, a skull cap that can be left in place is a speedy solution to an age-old problem. As we move into 2019 and the expectation of a peak is the norm, we have come up with a clever solution of creating a peak within the wrap. This optimises the letter box feature, allows maximum ventilation, and further reduces condensation, while at the same time raises comfort and the all-important bivvy standards.
- Second Skin Reduces condensation
- Creates a peak
- Compact pack size
- 20,000mm HH Aquatexx fabric
- Supplied Aquatexx carrybag
- Can be packed away on the bivvy
- Twin rear vents
- No pegging / Easy to fit
- Material: Aquatexx
- Weight: Approx 2.25kg
- Dimensions: 220D x 260W cm
Christian from the M&R Team:
You have questions about Aqua - Pioneer System Wrap?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.