- Fluorocarbon Coated Copolymer
- Supreme knot and linear breaking strength
- Very high performance thanks to a new copolymer
- High abrasion resistance and durability
- Low Stretch and low memory
- Available in three High Visability Colours
Asso Ultra Cast is a high quality copolymer with a fluorocarbon coating. Using fluorocarbon coating means a line can offer the benefits of a quality copolymer like suppleness and low memory along with the benefits of Fluorocarbon like high strength, abrasion resistance and added weight to encourage sinking.
Normal monofilaments and copolymers absorb water molecules after being wet for a few hours, this reduces the strength by around 15%, a coating of waterproof fluorocarbon prevents this meaning the full strength is retained.
Marc from the M&R Team:
You have questions about ASSO - Ultra Cast Fluo Yellow?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: email@example.com
Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-16:00h.