Nash - Double Top Extreme MK3 2 Man
Probably the quickest twin skin, rigid pole system available, the Double Top’s unique waterproof outer and integral mesh inner tent keeps all the unwanted guests out of your bivvy, from mosquitoes to rats and snakes. The Nash inner sealed mesh capsule concept is as popular in the UK for protection against insects and rodents as it is on the Continent where the bites are bigger and the intruders more dangerous.
The extended porch design offers maximum protection from rain, whilst mosquito mesh panels improve air flow in hot, sticky conditions. A fully fitted groundsheet conceals the letter box style door to prevent tripping you as you exit, with the benefit of a heavy duty doormat in the porch to store boots, buckets and other session essentials.
Manufactured to last, year on year, in extreme conditions, with high quality heavy duty zips and double reinforced pegging points the Double Top Mk 3 is as tough as it is versatile.
- Sealed inner mesh capsule design to prevent intrusion from insects and wildlife
- Waterproof, zipped front storm panels with mosquito mesh inner panels for airflow
- Rigid pole design with in-line spreader bar system for total stability
- Mesh pole sleeves for fast, snag free assembly
- Fully fitted ground-sheet with integral heavy duty doormat
- Supplied with carry case and heavy duty T pegs
- Optional Third Skin for extreme weather
- Optional heavy duty groundsheet
Chris from the M&R Team:
- You have questions about Nash - Double Top Extreme MK3 2 Man?
- Phone: 0721 / 94 30 91 - 30
- Mail: email@example.com
- Me and my colleagues will help you Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h.